OSINT has become a practice in its own right. From the fight against crime (cyber, physical, financial, etc.) to crypto-currencies, via the security of goods and people in times of armed conflict, OSINT is now used in many fields.
The OSINT Day at the InCyber Forum aims to highlight concrete applications of this practice and to bring together OSINT professionals, enthusiasts and the curious to come and present their know-how and attend the RETEX presented, around the following themes:
- Financial crime
- Red Team audits
- Geopolitical tensions
- Crypto-currency scams…
If you’d like to attend this one-day event to learn more about new OSINT and Cyberinvestigation topics, and develop your network, register for the InCyber Forum!
Launch of the day
SocialLinks Technical workshop
Maltego Technical workshop
- Antoine VIOLET-SURCOUF, Forward Global
- SBI Officer (State Bureau of Investigation - Ukraine)
"Open Source in investigation during Russian aggression in Ukraine"
- Sylvain Hajri, Epieos CEO, OSINT-FR
"Using OSINT for physical intrusion"
- Pierre-Antonin Rousseau, Coordinator of OSINT Club & Watch of AEGE
"Fake mail: how to trace the scammer?"
- Alexis Pinon, OSINT Director - Avisa Partners
"OSINT & Crime: method over tools"
- Frédéric Lenfant, InteLFe Founder
"Cyber fraud and criminal analysis"
- Marc-Antoine Ledieu, Lawyer CISO speaker
"What is the legal framework for OSINT missions?"
- Veronica WILDENBERG, New Sales Manager, Social Links and Toby Jackman, Group Senior Vice President, Managing Director Intelyse
"Harnessing OSINT tools and techniques for asset recovery and next-level due diligence"
At the conference Social Links will discuss the importance of due diligence for navigation of risks and asset recovery in the various areas of an uncertain world. Presented work cases with the usage of Intelyse’s expertise and Social Links software will show how OSINT can be applied for expanding opportunities for financial professionals, data scoping and time reduction to make the investigations more efficient.
"OSINT in companies: use cases"
- François JEANNE-BEYLOT, CEO of Troover InMédiatic, Head of Synfie
- Hortense GRELIER, innovation watch project manager, Seb Group
- Henri de BANIZETTE, economic safety coordinator, Auchan Retail International
Palenath, Malfrats Industries
"How to find red interpol records in less than 15 minutes?"
Emmanuel Kessler, Chef d'équipe au centre de lutte contre la cybercriminalité, Europol
"OSINT in cybercrime at Europol"
Dieter STROOBANTS, Bants Consulting
"OSINT as a catalyst for actionable intelligence in Ukraine"
- Hugo Benoist, BreacHunt CEO
"CTI: Mapping and study of an international group of attackers"
- Julien Metayer, ethical Hacker / OPIX founder / OZINT
"What if you were the target of an offensive OSINT?"
- Mathieu GAUCHELER, Subject Matter Expert, Maltego
"A quick analysis of Russia Today websites since the invasion of Ukraine"
After Russia invaded Ukraine, the European Union quickly blocked some websites associated with Russia Today, a Kremlin-funded media outlet. Of course, this was not enough to completely stop the latter's action in Europe. We will analyze the IP addresses belonging to Russia Today's autonomous system and demonstrate that RT is actively circumventing the blocking. We will also take a look at the domains created after the war started and try to understand them in the context of the war.
- Jihad Analytics
"OSINT in the service of global & cyber jihad analysis"
- Projet Fox
"OSINT in the analysis of armed conflicts: the case of the Russian military presence in Belarus"
- Sébastien MARTIN, Co-founder of Raid Square
"What are the OSINT issues specific to Blockchain technology?"
- Emmanuelle WELCH, Private investigator
"Hacking the dating apps"
- OSINT Tactical, Founder of Tactical OSINT Academy
"Facial recognition in wartime"